This USB3.0 data copying cable, can realize high-speed sharing and transmission of pictures, files, videos and other data between two computer devices, and supports mouse and keyboard sharing functions. This product is a standard USB3.0 specification, with a maximum transmission rate of 5Gbps, strong anti-interference, and simple operation.
Both ends of the cable have USB-A+TYPE-C interfaces
Win and Mac two-way transmission (does not support Linux system), support system Win11/10/8/7/XP. MAC 0S; Windows system and Apple MAC 0S intercommunication.
USB3.0 protocol transmission standard, the maximum transmission rate is 5Gbps
Keyboard and mouse switching control settings, cut sharing function settings,
Prompt function settings, resident application settings
Keyboard and mouse control copy and paste / GO!Bridge software transmission, data transfer between two devices without direction restrictions
Self-contained driver, click to use, self-contained U3KM suite disk, double-click the SMARTLINK icon, it can be installed automatically
Cable introduction and Usage:
1. Switch the mouse to another computer: If you choose to use the mouse cursor to remove the screen border on the left side of this computer, just remove the mouse cursor from the left screen border of this computer and the mouse cursor will appear on the computer on your left , you can use the mouse to control another computer, and move the mouse cursor back in the opposite direction to operate the computer.
2. Switch the use of the keyboard to another computer: Use the mouse cursor to move to your other computer. Open any editing software such as Word, Excel, powerpoint, etc. Use your first computer's keyboard to enter text in editing software.
3. The cut-and-paste function to use copy and paste functions between two computers. For example, you want to copy a PPT (PowerPoint) picture to another computer's PPT file.
1) Click on the image of the source file, right-click and select Copy
2) Move the mouse cursor to another computer and open the target file
3) Move the mouse cursor to the position where you will put the picture, right-click to paste it.
4) You can use shortcut keys to copy and paste (Ctrl+C) (Ctrl+V)
USB3.0 data cable
Aluminum foil + ground cable + braid
1* USB3.0 data cable