This Type-C wireless conference screen projector abandons the drawbacks of traditional wired screen projection wiring. Using wireless screen projection, the connection and installation are simple, which greatly reduces installation and wiring costs, and is flexible in use. It can easily realize multi-person interactive screen projection, thinking sharing, multi-directional communication and simple communication, and improve the efficiency of communication meetings. This product can be used in video conferences, speech training, company annual meetings and other places that need to be screened.
(1) The receiver with HDMI/VGA interface, which can connect two monitors at the same time to achieve dual-screen simultaneous display.
(2) 50m long-distance wireless transmission, stable transmission, no delay, audio and video synchronization can be used for large-scale training conferences, shopping malls and other scenarios that require wireless screen projection
(3) One-key cast, connect the transmitter to the signal source and press the transmitter's projection key, one-click projection.
(4) Support the use of computers,Laptop, mobile phones and other devices. The mobile phone can directly search for receiver hot-spots to pair the screen and support multiple signal sources to connect at the same time and switch the screen.
(5) Compatible with Windows, Mac, IOS, Android and other systems, highly compatible, can be used in various systems, and can realize simultaneous switching and projection of various systems.
(6) 4k high-definition image quality, can support up to 4K image quality, high-standard vertebral image quality output, wireless long distance
(7) Type-C interface transmitter, the transmitter does not need independent power supply.
Pairing instructions: The product has been paired when it leaves the factory. If the operation is improper during use, the pairing fails and needs to be paired again. The steps are as follows:
1. Connect the transmitter to your Laptop
2. Use a thin needle to press and hold the small hole function button on the back of the receiver for 3-5 seconds, the interface will pop up a prompt: Release the button to pair with EZCast TX. Wait for the transmitter to enter the pairing mode
3. Press and hold the transmitter function button for more than 3 seconds, the indicator light flashes quickly to pair, and wait for the transmitter indicator light to light up to indicate that the connection is successful.