- Support USB2.0, with USB hub, support any usb2.0 devices
- Support DOS, window 95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP. WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Support plug and play
- Support resolution 1920*1440, bandwidth 350MHz
- Control method: press button, hot key, OSD menu, and network
- Support buzzer when port selected
- Support auto-scanning, and defult time is 5s
- Support cascade up to 240pcs
16 Port VGA KVM Console Over CAT6
This 16 port KVM switch With IP function, this IP KVM switch can be controlled at long distance. Control multiple PC at remote via a set of keyboard, mouse, and display. The IP KVM switch transits each computer signal to IP data side by the internet or special network.
MT-9116UP is a 16 port KVM switch. A set of keyboard, mouse, and monitor control multiple computers and can remotely control multiple computer servers. IP KVM transmits each computer’s signal to the IP data packet through the Internet or private network. At the remote control side, the IP signal will be compiled again into keyboard, mouse, and monitor signals. In order to ensure data security, data packets are usually encrypted. And IP KVM can provide remote management without distance restrictions.