- Support IP remote control
- 1U standard rack installation.
- Standard UTP(CAT5/5e/6) cable installation.
- Support a local control terminal and a CAT5 extension control terminal.
- Support hardware reset button.
- Switching methods: OSD menu switching,keyboard hotkey switching,panel switching,remote control switching,local remote control.
- CAT5 network interface,a single KVM can control 8/16/32 servers,computers or hard disk video recorders,suitable for managing high-density server cabinets.
- Remote access supports various resolution modes,up to 1920*1080@60HZ
- Each port has independent brightness and contrast adjustment.
- Support automatic scanning,the default scanning time is 5 seconds.
- The connection cable between PC module and KVM is within 0-100 meters,and the best effect is 50 meters.
Rackmount KVM Console over CAT6 8 port with IP
- MT-VIKI MT-9108MS-IP, This 8 port Cat6 extension KVM console with IP allows you to manage up to 8 computers/servers max 230ft/70m from machines to KVM console. Cat6 ethernet cables prefered for better performance
- 8-pack Cat5e usb vga kvm dongles are included. Compare with normal kvm switch, this Cat6 kvm switch allows to extend up to 230ft/70m distance over CAT6 cable from kvm to severs, it can elimilate the needs for bulky kvm cable and minimize the cable mess.
- Switching Methods: OSD Menu/Hotkey/Panel button/IR remote control/
- Compatible with DOS/Windows 95/98/98ES/2000/ME/XP.WinNT, Netware,etc. Plug and play, no software required. support hot-plug.
- This Rack mount kvm over Ethernet cable 8 ports fits 1U rackmount with ears. MT-VIKI provides 2 years warranty and lifetime tech. support.
MT-9108MS-IP is a CAT6 digital Rackmount KVM Console with IP, an enterprise-level digital server centralized control and management device with high integration and high security. Up to 32 servers can be controlled at most. Under 1920*1080 state, the server distance can be extended to 50 meters.