- Resolution up to 1920*1440
- USB2.0 port, plug and play, you can connect to the KVM switch without shutting down
- Support for ultra wide display
- The 2-port KVM switch is compact and easy to use with a small pocket design
- Support mouse and keyboard of various USB interfaces
- Support DOS, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, Win7, WinNT, Unix, Linux
- No software control is required, and the computer host to be operated is selected by the button
- LED indicator showing monitoring status
VGA KVM Switch 2 in 1 out 1080P with push button
- VGA kvm switch 2 port enables 2 computers to share 1 set of monitor, keyboard, mouse, one U-disk, printer or USB speaker (not 3.5mm jack)
- Different from USB switches, 260KL enables 2 computers to share keyboard & mouse, but also 1 monitor, printer and U disk for both. Not support mechanical keyboard and mouse.
- Package includes everything needed like 2 special USB VGA KVM cable (2in1). please plug the VGA cable w/ USB pigtail into computer port.
- Support 1920 x 1440 resolution and DDC. Support windows 10/8/7 / XP / Vista (32/64-bit), Mac, Linux, DOS, Win3, WINNT, Netware, and Unix. But not support docking Station
MT-260KL is a 2 in 1 out VGA USB KVM switch, used to control two hosts through a set of keyboard and mouse. The interface is selected via the panel buttons. Originally equipped with two KVM wires, it is more convenient for customers to use and the performance is more stable. It supports resolutions up to 1920*1440, providing customers with high quality images. The product is convenient to place for its lightweight and compact.