- Integrate 19 inch display/mouse/keyboard/smart KVM switch
- The resolution of product display up to 1280*1024
- Support password protect and look up the server name
- Adjust LCD display function, guide with auto-locked device
- Support full DDC2B,can detect the model of display without switching PC
- Support double interface- The server of PS/2 or USB keyboard or mouse input use simultaneously
- Withdrawing design, adjust the length to suit for cabinets.
- Support cascade, most control 56 PCs
- Don’t need external software, port selected by hot-key, OSD menu and push button
- 102 key keyboard and touchpad sliding mouse
- System supported: Dos/ Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS8.6/9/10, SUN Solaris 8/9
VGA LCD KVM Console 8 port + 19 inch Monitor
- MT-1908UL, 8 Port LCD KVM Switch VGA, is integrated kvm switcher, touchpad, keyboard and 19” LCD monitor, ideal to manage up to 8 computer/servers. Fits 1U rack
- Product dimension (W×D×H):18.9×23.6×1.77 inch [480x600x45mm]. [Mount depth]: 23.6″ [60cm] to 31.8″ [81cm]，Mounts into 1U 19”-wide rack.
- 3 ways for switching: OSD menu + keyboard hotkey + button. There are 2 OSD menu: screen OSD and KVM OSD. also supports external USB mouse
- Support daisy chain up to 64 computers/servers with our this 8 port rack mount kvm (ASIN:B09NPXNC6X or B0BJ6M71RP). Includes 8packs 2in1 kvm cables.
- Compatible with Dos/Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS8.6/9/10.
MT-1908UL is a 8 port Screen KVM Switch. The KVM is the abbreviation of Keyboard, Video, Mouse, which is an intelligent switching control platform integrating keyboard, mouse and display. The KVM host switching system connects multiple hosts together with a single or several KVMs, enabling a single user to use a single control platform (a set of keyboards, mice, monitors) to control multiple PC hosts. This series of KVM control platform features high efficiency, easy to use, easy to manage, cost-saving, remote management, environmental protection and energy saving. Its height is 1U, conforming to the 19″ rack structure, saving more than 85% of the cabinet space. This series of KVM control platform supports SUN, IBM, HP, DELL, Baode, Inspur, Dawn, Lenovo and other original servers and various industrial computers such as Advantech, EVOC, CRESUN, Volkswagen, Vectra, Aixun, etc., support DOS, Windows9x , NT, Win2000, WinXP, Win7, LINX, NOVELL and other operating systems.