- 19 inch display / mouse / keyboard / smart switcher
- Support IP remote control and manage
- Excellent video performance, the best resolution is up to 1280*1024
- Support password protection and search for PC server name
- LCD liquid crystal display adjustment function, rail with automatic locking device
- Support complete DDC2B function, can also detect screen model without switching computer
- Support dual interface one PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse server input simultaneously
- Pull-out installation design, can adjust the length to fit the rack space
- Can be connected to multiple devices, 8 ports can manage up to 56 computers, and 16 ports can manage up to 240 computers.
- No additional software required, and can be switched via panel buttons, hotkeys, or 0SD on-screen menu functions.
- 102 keys keyboard and TouchPAD touch slide mouse.
- Support various server operating systems: Dos/Windows series, Linuxs Unixs Mac 0S 8.6/9/10, SUN Solaris 8/9.
VGA LCD KVM Console 8 port with IP + 19 inch Monitor
- This IP KVM console 8 port VGA is integrated with 19″ LCD display, touchpad, keyboard anddrawer and includes 8-pack USB VGA cables (2in1).
- This LCD KVM switch over IP access allows you to manage up to 8 computers or servers remotely. Please install the APP tool (CD inc) for IP access, Java (web) is not recommended
- This rack mount KVM drawer is 18.9×23.6×1.77 inches [480x600x45mm]. [Mount depth]: 23.6″ [60cm] to 31.8″ [81cm], best fit 31.8″, and made for 1U 19 inch standard rack cabinet
- This 19″ LCD KVM console over IP support switch by: OSD Menu, keyboard, Push button, IP access and external USB mouse. Resolution 1280 x 1024. Compatible with Dos/Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS8.6/9/10, SUN Solaris 8/9.1
- Please note: there are several flanges on the bottom of the trays, about 5/8″ (so one slot ocupied) for this 1U rack console. Package includes cables, CD disk, adapters and ears.
MT-VIKI 1908UL-IP is a 8 port screen KVM switch with IP function. The KVM is the abbreviation of Keyboard, Video, Mouse, which is an intelligent switching control platform integrating keyboard, mouse and display. The KVM host switching system connects multiple hosts together with a single or several KVMs, enabling a single user to use a single control platform (a set of keyboards, mice, monitors) to control multiple PC hosts. This series of KVM control platform features high efficiency, easy to use, easy to manage, cost-saving, remote management, environmental protection and energy saving. Its height is 1U, conforming to the 19″ rack structure, saving more than 85% of the cabinet space. This series of KVM control platform supports SUN, IBM, HP, DELL, Baode, Inspur, Dawn, Lenovo and other original servers and various industrial computers such as Advantech, EVOC, CRESUN, Volkswagen, Vectra, Aixun, etc., support DOS, Windows9x , NT, Win2000, WinXP, Win7, LINX, NOVELL and other operating systems.